Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
17,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2019 Empire Farm Days show is coming up fast, The BoltOnHooks team and the R2 Manufacturing team will be there again this year for all three days, be sure to stop in to see us if your attending!

https://empirefarmdays.com/

We will be in the Northwest Main tent, look at the interactive map on the website, it's really cool!

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One week to showtime :good2:

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Looks like Thursday for my brother and me. I'd like to come out and spend the night and do a little brain-storming over a beer or two, but it doesn't work out with my brother's previous commitments. I might have to ditch him.

·
Premium Member
12,863 Posts
We'll still be there as long as I don't have hay down, Emma wants to go and I hate to disappoint her, either be Wednesday or Thursday for us.

·
Administrator
17,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like Thursday for my brother and me. I'd like to come out and spend the night and do a little brain-storming over a beer or two, but it doesn't work out with my brother's previous commitments. I might have to ditch him.
Beer and food on me ;)
With or without Jim LOL

·
Registered
4,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,863 Posts
Forgot to mention, our plans did change slightly and I had to cancel our hotel reservation for the night of the 6th, but if the forecasters are right we'll be there.

·
Administrator
20,464 Posts
I doubt anyone will notice one way or the other. Who are you again? :mocking:

·
Premium Member
12,863 Posts
You're probably right, no one would notice if I weren't there, Emma on the other hand.

Funny story from last year;

We were looking at tractors, at the NH area, and as we were climbing down out of one of the tractors she said "come daddy, lets go back to the John Deere ones, they are much better" :lol: I didn't notice until I got her off the steps that the salesman had come up right behind us, he says "you don't have her brainwashed at all" :lol: nope, she's just smarter than most. :kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Administrator
17,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The show ends Thursday at 4pm, so we'll be packing up and starting the drive home to get a head start on the 6 hour drive.

If anyone wants to meet up we can do a big dinner Wednesday night, and yes it's on me :good2:

·
Registered
11,951 Posts
The show ends Thursday at 4pm, so we'll be packing up and starting the drive home to get a head start on the 6 hour drive.

If anyone wants to meet up we can do a big dinner Wednesday night, and yes it's on me :good2:
:good2:boy that sure sounds good-i think. maybe i could come up after all:lol:

·
Premium Member
12,863 Posts

Then it settled, Wednesday it will be. :good2:

·
Administrator
17,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Booked room for wed. nite, will join for dinner and go to show thurs AM. Looking forward to both.:greentractorride:

·
Vendor
67 Posts
R2 all set to be there! Few places as nice to be in the summer as upstate New York. Looking forward to the whole trip, with Wednesday being the added bonus :laugh:

For those swinging by, we may have something new to show you...

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
R2 all set to be there! Few places as nice to be in the summer as upstate New York. Looking forward to the whole trip, with Wednesday being the added bonus :laugh:

For those swinging by, we may have something new to show you...
Name tags, so I can remember one brother from the other? :lol:

·
Administrator
20,464 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Check the names written on your undershorts.
Not my brother! Nametags for the R2 brothers, Rob and Ryan to wear so I can remember one from the other.

:dunno: It's like having two Gizmos here sometimes. You're usually way sharper than that. :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts