Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going :dunno: I'll be there and definitely plan to meet up with Kennyd and the R2 guys, who else will be in attendance?

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
If I still lived in Webster I probably would stop by. Loved the finger lakes region but I don't miss the snow. Don't know if it's true or not but I heard they tested submarines because of the depth. Seneca lake is over 600' deep. Anywho wish I could. Take lots of cool pics:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I still lived in Webster I probably would stop by. Loved the finger lakes region but I don't miss the snow. Don't know if it's true or not but I heard they tested submarines because of the depth. Seneca lake is over 600' deep. Anywho wish I could. Take lots of cool pics:bigthumb:
I’ve heard the submarine stories as well. I’ll get lots of pics, just me and my side kick, daddy/daughter mini vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,327 Posts
We will be there :good2:

Thanks for the thread Pat!

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,204 Posts
Another one to far away. :banghead:

·
Vendor
67 Posts
We'll be there too! Same location as prior years, except this year we have a new neighbor...looking forward to spending a few days with Kenny.

In case anyone is on the fence, it really is a great show, and the weather usually works out pretty well!

See you in Seneca Falls!

The R2 Guys

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
17,327 Posts
The show is a week away! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
i wonder if this is the same outfit that puts on the show in York, Pa. that i've gone to for the last 2yrs?

i seen posters while there that said they was going to somewhere in New York state-but i forget what their name was? if so they put on a nice show there at least.

me-:dunno::dunno:can't go as my sleep study is for one of them days-so............i'll have pleasant dreams of uns-ok:mocking:

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wonder if this is the same outfit that puts on the show in York, Pa. that i've gone to for the last 2yrs?

i seen posters while there that said they was going to somewhere in New York state-but i forget what their name was? if so they put on a nice show there at least.

me-:dunno::dunno:can't go as my sleep study is for one of them days-so............i'll have pleasant dreams of uns-ok:mocking:
Ok, but none of them crazy dreams :flag_of_truce::lol:

Emma already has her bag packed :laugh:

·
Administrator
17,327 Posts
WOW! :clapping:

Just stopped in Fastenal Westminster to pick up my order before the show, they offered to sponsor a giveaway of this Milwaukee Cordless Screwdriver Kit #2401-22! Valued at $100!

Drawing will be at 12:00 on Thursday 8/9. Need not be present to win.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOW! :clapping:

Just stopped in Fastenal Westminster to pick up my order before the show, they offered to sponsor a giveaway of this Milwaukee Cordless Screwdriver Kit #2401-22! Valued at $100!

Drawing will be at 12:00 on Thursday 8/9. Need not be present to win.

:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Kenny, I couldn't help but notice in the exhibitor layout that you are right beside a winery, coincidence or not :dunno:

:lol:

·
Administrator
17,327 Posts
Hey Kenny, I couldn't help but notice in the exhibitor layout that you are right beside a winery, coincidence or not :dunno:

:lol:
Coincidence...I'm NOT a wine drinker :bigbeer:

·
Administrator
17,327 Posts

·
Vendor
67 Posts
We've been next to the winery folks for years, before Kenny came between us :laugh:. They're great folks, and the wine's good too, at least to my unrefined palette. One of the bigger draws in our tent is the ice cream, super yummy, and reasonably priced, with the funds going to charity.

This really is a great show, can't recommend it enough!

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We've been next to the winery folks for years, before Kenny came between us :laugh:. They're great folks, and the wine's good too, at least to my unrefined palette. One of the bigger draws in our tent is the ice cream, super yummy, and reasonably priced, with the funds going to charity.

This really is a great show, can't recommend it enough!
Ice cream Emma and I will be there
Look forward to meeting you guys as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
My brother and I will be coming out on one of the days, probably Wednesday, but we are open to any of the days if one is better than the others. Better to me is fewer people. Any thoughts on this TheR2Guys?

Meeting some GTT folks will be a pleasure. I've met Pat before and was a bit underwhelmed, but at least he'll have Emma with him this time and she's sure to be a more interesting person. :laugh:

See you there!

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My brother and I will be coming out on one of the days, probably Wednesday, but we are open to any of the days if one is better than the others. Better to me is fewer people. Any thoughts on this TheR2Guys?

Meeting some GTT folks will be a pleasure. I've met Pat before and was a bit underwhelmed, but at least he'll have Emma with him this time and she's sure to be a more interesting person. :laugh:

See you there!
Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think :banghead:

:lolol:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts