Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the current status on this Kenny? Can you give us a brief on what you are doing with it?

·
Administrator
17,088 Posts
I have about 6 of the modified switch pods ready for sale, just never put them in the website - plus I'm not sure if there is any real interest.

It was never my intention to offer the entire handle as a retrofit to other tractors, if that is what your asking? Between the machined adapter, two extra relays and wiring, needing to cut down the joystick rod (or the handle would be to tall for most), and other factors, it would end up being to pricey and complicated. Yes it can be and has been done, but I won't be offering it.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have about 6 of the modified switch pods ready for sale, just never put them in the website - plus I'm not sure if there is any real interest.

It was never my intention to offer the entire handle as a retrofit to other tractors, if that is what your asking? Between the machined adapter, two extra relays and wiring, needing to cut down the joystick rod (or the handle would be to tall for most), and other factors, it would end up being to pricey and complicated. Yes it can be and has been done, but I won't be offering it.
OK, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts