Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Erie Michigan Plow Day will be held July 18th and 19th this summer at one of Kurts parents farms.

It will be in Erie Michigan, on July, 18, from 5pm to 8:30pm, and 19th, from 8 am to 4 pm.

We'll have a over 100 acres to turn. It will be wheat stubble that will be bailed, or chopped before we plow it.

The field is about 2.0 miles off I-75, very easy to get to.

The address next to the field is

10724 South Dixie Hwy
Erie, MI 48133

Enter the field just North of this address, there will be signs to the field from there.

It will be open to any make of garden tractor

I'll rent a port a pot, and we'll have a couple of coolers of water. Everyone would be responsible for their own food.

There will be no Alcohol allowed.

If you have an any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well the wheat is coming off the field and will be bailed which will make for a nice plow day and with the coming rain should make the ground very nice plowing

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
Gary,
A plow day in July? Sounds good, but we tried that once here in Missouri. Just under a 100 degrees, high humidity, and it was HOT!. But still fun. I wish I could make this one, but alas, no. We're having a tractor show that weekend here in Missouri, so I'll probably go to that one.

Reactions: geb63619

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
Gary,
Great. Notice my signature with the ice cream quote from Olympian Don Kardong.

If you have other pictures, please post them, and if you have any video, post the link also. We love pictures and videos.:munch:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Terry I didn't get many pictures from the plow day I was to busy keeping everything running but I did take a break and go get ice cream lol

·
Super Moderator
2,712 Posts
At least you got the priorities straight.:good2:

Reactions: geb63619
1 - 7 of 7 Posts