Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get this message every time I log in.

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please reload page."

If I reload the home page shows I'm logged an the site works just fine. If I don't reload the home page doesn't show me logged in but the site still works just fine.

What's up Doc.

Steve

·
Super Moderator
7,916 Posts

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please reload page."

If I reload the home page shows I'm logged an the site works just fine. If I don't reload the home page doesn't show me logged in but the site still works just fine.

What's up Doc.

Steve
You might want to clear your browser data including cookies, history and cache. It's worked for me when I've had some GTT sign on issues in the past.

YMMV. :hi:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Same message here

Please reload page."

What's up Doc.

Steve
You might want to clear your browser data including cookies, history and cache. It's worked for me when I've had some GTT sign on issues in the past.

YMMV. :hi:
I get the same message even after clearing cookies and browser data. I just live with it as it doesn't seem that the site ownership really cares much about taking care of issues like this.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
That same error has been happening to me for several months. I simply click on "What's new?" and it finishes logging me in and I'm ready to surf. Each of my devices (computer, tablet and phone) have a login error different from each other. I've just learned to live with the many login problems. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Same here, see it to in Firefox. Kind of like JDForever does, I'll hit the links at the top then it's time to get some green tractor talk on... :bigbeer:

·
Administrator
1,042 Posts
I'll got the techs to run a tool to try and clear the server caches. Hopefully you won't be showing as not signed in when you actually are. I'd suggest giving a fresh clear of your own browsers now too

Kevin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts