1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,582 Posts

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
I think Bonney tools made the old
JD wrenches, not sure who makes the new ones but pretty sure they’re imports. My son was gifted a set of old JD wrenches from a garage sale. They seem nice.

·
Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
3,689 Posts
Very Cool!!
I just recently got a combination set as an inheritance. They are in great shape and been using the heck outta them!

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Very Nice

rob

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have two sets of JD combination wrenches (from the late 80's). I really like the shape of the open ends of the wrenches (touches 4 sides of a hex head). Nice chrome finish, have never broken one.

Great find!

·
Registered
13,582 Posts

Not an estate sale, but a clean out. I didn’t find a JD saw, but reportedly I haven’t found the chainsaw collection yet either.

There’s a tote full of bars and chains, and a bucket of recoils.

Reactions: bfloyd4445

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have more than enough tools ,but came across a set at an estate sale. Had to have them. Never saw john deere tools before, 1/2 drive View attachment 796428 View attachment 796427 View attachment 796427
About 47 years ago, my mother was the secretary at our local JD dealer. I was 17 then. My mom gave me a JD tool box and a whole set of 1/2" drive sockets and ratchet for my birthday. I still have the tool box, but I don't know where the socket set ended up.
We had the second 110 lawn tractor that the dealer sold. with the tiller, snowblower, trailer and mower deck. I was about 8 when we got that. My sisters and I road around on that little tractor all year around. we used it hard.
What fun memories.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.