Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The kid came out without a scratch but he wasn’t so sure that’d be the situation after his granddad sees this ...................

Although the paramedics discovered no one was injured when they arrived on the scene, they did have to caution people that got near the tractor motor laying on the ground as it was still running.

"Nothing runs like a Deere"

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wow! A couple more feet and that would have turned out a lot worse.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
"the engine was still running".....................amazing! Wish we could've gotten a follow up to the story by the driver. Like what happened that he was hit in the first place. Was he texting? etc, Did it buff out?:mocking:

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Nah, I didn't join the forum till June and my dealer emailed me this just last week. We're a little more laid back in `Bama. :thumbup1gif: But I will apologize for posting something again that was previously discussed, albeit almost 8 months ago. :repost: :boring:
Ah, dont worry about the repost. We are all green fanatics and could discuss that over and over. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Nah, I didn't join the forum till June and my dealer emailed me this just last week. We're a little more laid back in `Bama. :thumbup1gif: But I will apologize for posting something again that was previously discussed, albeit almost 8 months ago. :repost: :boring:
Yup, no need to apologize, not a problem at all. Just my way of a light reminder for a little searching. :good2:

Oh, and bring old threads back from the dead is way OK also. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts