Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started looking for pallet forks for my 3046R in October, and settled on Everything Attachments as a less expensive alternative to the Deere brand forks ($815 versus ~$1,000). For an extra $50, I ordered the quick attach kit to make swapping with the bucket easier. The 42" forks had a 2200 pound rating and everything was glossy black. A switch to some rattle can JD green will have to wait until warmer weather.

The day after I placed the order online, I got a call letting me know the 2200 pound forks were out of stock, and shipping would be delayed UNLESS I agreed to the 3000 pounds forks as a substitution. Twist my arm! The shipment arrived Thanksgiving week, and the forks hitched up perfectly with the quick attach pins.

I'm really looking forward to using the forks for moving pallets of feed as well as moving logs or supporting them to make cutting firewood easier. I'll try to post a follow up after they get used a couple of times!

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Automotive exterior

Green Motor vehicle Bumper Public space Automotive exterior

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Registered
Nice! 馃憤

Reactions: Vipertrucker

Registered
Deere 3520 & X500, Ferris IS2100Z
Nice indeed! I've had a set of their lighter duty 2200# forks on order for almost two months now. I believe they told me about 3 months so they should arrive in a month or so. The bucket I ordered at the same time was almost 5 months though. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.