Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had long term experience with their products? I'm considering a 48" Box Blade, decent price, I think I am within the 1000 mile free shipping area, just wondering if their stuff is well made and will last?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I don't have any experience with them, but they sure have a lot of stuff at reasonable prices. I've browsed their website a number of times. I have a King Kutter box blade along with a King Kutter tiller, back blade, rake, and brush hog. I have had absolutely no problems. The King Kutter brand is good priced and is good quality. I do believe everything attachments carries this brand.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bought KK disc and EA brand garden bedder and turning plow from them in 2011. Prices are a little higher to cover the "free" shipping. Quality of their EA brand is top notch, as is customer service.
Stoonie

·
127 Posts
Has anyone had long term experience with their products? I'm considering a 48" Box Blade, decent price, I think I am within the 1000 mile free shipping area, just wondering if their stuff is well made and will last?
Not to over-step our boundaries, but we just wanted to remind you Ransx77 as well as all of the other members that we carry John Deere and Frontier attachments, as well as a variety of other specialty attachments from other brands. While we are currently IN THE PROCESS of building a brand new, attachment-specific website, we have all of our attachments available on our main website via the link below:

Also, we offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL Frontier attachments, as well as the majority of our other attachments as well! :good2:

We completely understand wanting to save a few $$ and buy from some of those other brands -- we are hoping to start picking some of them up ourselves in the near future for our expanded business! We just wanted to let you know about our site since a lot of people forget that we have great deals on not only John Deere Tractors, but Attachments as well! :bye2:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks MPP, I knew you did attachments, however I didn't know about the free shipping, which I'm sure is packed in the price. I'll take a look there now.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Overstep? More like hijack. :lol:

Not to over-step our boundaries, but we just wanted to remind you Ransx77 as well as all of the other members that we carry John Deere and Frontier attachments, as well as a variety of other specialty attachments from other brands. While we are currently IN THE PROCESS of building a brand new, attachment-specific website, we have all of our attachments available on our main website via the link below:

Also, we offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL Frontier attachments, as well as the majority of our other attachments as well! :good2:

We completely understand wanting to save a few $$ and buy from some of those other brands -- we are hoping to start picking some of them up ourselves in the near future for our expanded business! We just wanted to let you know about our site since a lot of people forget that we have great deals on not only John Deere Tractors, but Attachments as well! :bye2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts