Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cross posted locally on CL.
FIL went green with a Z950M and is selling his old but clean ZT.

From CL post:
A clean and just professionally serviced ExMark Quest Z-Turn with 209 residential hours is available now. Originally purchased new, one residential owner machine that has been garage kept and professionally maintained is ready for its next 1800+ hours with its new owner. Powerful and reliable commercial Kawasaki engine. Clean deck, no welds or repairs.

Cash (USD) or Venmo only, it is sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. I do not have a trailer to deliver or ramps to help you load, please come prepared to transport if you plan to purchase it.

Happy mowing and thanks for looking.
DM me if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Quick comment for GTT members - The price that he's looking to get is $2700, however didn't want to put that in the original post, 3K is the "starting point" for the CL folk that have to haggle/negotiate for a deal.

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,802 Posts
Hey Matt, just FYI, you can't get a Kawasaki engine in the small Exmark's anymore., In fact, it's a $500 upcharge on the big zero turns. Now you get either a Kohler or ExMark's own motor, which is good. But I still prefer the Kaw......That Kaw engine is a big selling point on that mower.............

·
Premium Member
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold

Reactions: Gizmo2
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.