Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Administrator
18,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KBOGH/BoltOnHooks LLC is proud to introduce the Extended iMatch™ Hook for the John Deere iMatch™ Quick Hitch system with the adjustable top hook. This new hook extends out 5/8" over original hook making implement changes faster, easier, and in some cases even possible. This replacement hook DOES NOT fit other low cost imported hitches from Harbor Freight and other sources.

Also available is the iMatch™ Adjustable Hook Pins. These pins will allow you to remove the existing bolts that holds the hook onto the iMatch™ frame to facilitate easy height changes with no tools required. These pins also add in a bit of extra "slop" or "play" that will let the implement attach easier in most cases. 100% made in the USA of the finest materials available and zinc plated to resist rust and corrosion

Available on the iMatch™ Accessories Page.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,112 Posts
Kenny, will you have these products next month in Seneca Falls, I would like a set of the pins, but I can wait until I see you there.

·
Super Moderator
2,791 Posts
Boom. Done. Thank you Kenny.:bigthumb:

·
Administrator
18,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kenny, will you have these products next month in Seneca Falls, I would like a set of the pins, but I can wait until I see you there.
I wasn't planning on bringing these for sale unless I get some special requests. I figured most people at the show would be more interested in the Bolt-On Hooks and rigging accessories. I'll put out the word as it gets closer and bring along any special requests.

·
Premium Member
14,112 Posts
I wasn't planning on bringing these for sale unless I get some special requests. I figured most people at the show would be more interested in the Bolt-On Hooks and rigging accessories. I'll put out the word as it gets closer and bring along any special requests.
That'll work, thanks Kenny :good2:

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
The extended hook truely is a must if you own an I-Match. Made hooking up with all my implements so much easier. Great product Ken!:bigthumb: The pins really do give it that little bit of slop that is needed when not lined up perfectly. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Guys, this hook is the real deal. Two or three of my implements were a real pain. Not any more. So easy now, don’t even think about it anymore.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Gas on the fire that is my wallet, thanks.

Just received my first order from you, here comes the second. :greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
the way those things are selling I hope you have a lot in stock I will try and stop one day in the next couple of weeks and pick one up :yahoo:

·
Administrator
18,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the way those things are selling I hope you have a lot in stock I will try and stop one day in the next couple of weeks and pick one up :yahoo:
I’ll make sure to hold one for you :thumbsup:

Check out the concert schedule, maybe you’ll want to come down with the wifey for some Bluegrass?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Damn, I knew I should NOT have peeked at the tractor forum today

Now I just had to order one of these and the pins since it will solve a hookup problem that in the past required me to get out wrenches and sockets.

Since I am in Canada, will be using my cousin's USA address for shipping and he can pick them up for me.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,112 Posts
Guys, this hook is the real deal. Two or three of my implements were a real pain. Not any more. So easy now, don’t even think about it anymore.
Yes it is, truly makes every implement easier, and a lot less cussing with a troublesome tiller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
Order placed!

One for the rear, and one for the front iMatch that I use to move stuff around and rake the driveway with.

Also ordered a set of the 1/4 inch caps for the hydraulics on my 1025R. The OEM ones are so loose and useless.

Thanks Ken!

==Grizzler

·
Super Moderator
2,791 Posts
Awww Snap

Christmas in July. Hope to be installing this tmrw. Will update its performance (I'm sure it'll be primo :thumbup1gif:)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts