Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email from Northern Tool on an in house sale. Looks like a trip to the store! :yahoo:
Right now, I am going to assume the conductors are 100% copper, unlike most jumper cables, which are copper clad over aluminum. :banghead:

Offers valid through 6/30/17

IMG_0337.PNG

·
Premium Member
13,635 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, you just saved me a trip and sales tax! Looks like I'll be staying home! :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
13,635 Posts
Thank you, you just saved me a trip and sales tax! Looks like I'll be staying home! :yahoo:
But think of all the other stuff you could have bought at the store that you didn't know you needed. :)

·
Registered
741 Posts
But think of all the other stuff you could have bought at the store that you didn't know you needed. :)
How true! When we lived in Georgia, I'd go to the Northern Tool store looking for a specific item. By the time I visited their clearance section, I had a cart full of stuff I knew I'd need in the future. :laugh:

It's no different than Mrs. Rod telling me about all of the money she "saved" us at the shoe store sale.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Try your Costco

I just purchased a set of two 50ft 12 awg construction grade cords for under 40 bucks. They also have the power on lights in the connectors.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts