Hey Chris

When? I need these yesterday!

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Chris

When? I need these yesterday!
Well, we can't do yesterday, but we could try for tomorrow...!

The weldments just came back from finishing late yesterday. There is still much documentation, packaging, website and other work to do, but technically, we could ship some now to an "experienced" customer. :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well, we can't do yesterday, but we could try for tomorrow...!
Excellent! Once again, Chris at Artillian goes above and beyond to take care of his customers!

·
Registered
403 Posts
They arrived this morning. What took so long?:dunno:

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,414 Posts
OK.
I'll take some photos tomorrow.

These fork extensions are great for the 24" forks. Now I have the best of both worlds. That's the long and the short of it!
:thumbup1gif: :lol:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is there any scenario in which the normal 42" forks would work better than the 24" forks with extensions?
Hi Williaty,

Sorry to be vague, but they both have their advantages. The extensions are more convenient to install and cost less. But if someone would tend to favor longer forks most of the time, it's probably better to have dedicated 42's with the 24's on hand for when needed.

I myself use the 24's for the majority of my needs, mostly landscaping work. But I'm all about lightest weight for maximum efficiency (highest payload). For what these tractors can lift, I try to wring every pound out of them.

Not that I ever get to use my tractor anymore..... :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts