Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m probably more anal than most, when it comes to taking care my vehicles and equipment. When I bought my first JD tractor, I was warned by my salesman that the use any type of polish on the green plastic hood and trim would scratch the surface. Looking for a way to protect the surfaces, I came across an ad for Shine Armor ceramic car cleaner. I bought a bottle and gave it a try. It actually worked very well. It will clean the surface unless it’s real dirty, and leave behind a light ceramic coating with a very good shine. Easy and effortless. I also use it on my Polaris Ranger, which has a plastic hood as well. Not a paid endorsement, just my personal experience. I’m sure others have found something that works well, so I welcome any comments.

Liquid Bottle Fluid Violet Cosmetics

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
X2

Reactions: 3P Ranch

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've used the speed wax shown below.I been using it the cars and used on the JD when that appeared. I know the speed wax has UV blockers in it. They have a new ceramic product called C2 and may switch over but I just bought a gallon of the speed wax. If you order a gallon ask for one of the clear 16 oz bottles. They charged me $2 for the bottle but I like it because it has the label on it. Spray on, wipe off. It is made in Florida. Cheers

Font Material property Magenta Parallel Electric blue

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I use spray wax/quick detailer on my car and on my tractor the last time I washed it. It works really well, I use it on glass, plastics and everything. I might try the ceramic spray, I would guess that it's even better.

Reactions: 3P Ranch
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.