Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needed to stop by a regular gas station for some diesel fuel. Exxon has "improved" what they have at the pump branding it as "Exxon Synergy Diesel Efficient" with better mileage and other wonderful properties :). The question I have is if it is OK for on the road vehicles, do you think everything should be OK for a farm tractor besides the fact I'm paying the road tax? I went to the EXXON site and no word about farm/construction equipment.

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
Anything you can burn in road going vehicles will be more than fine for your diesel powered off-road equipment to include your tractor. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Anything you can burn in road going vehicles will be more than fine for your diesel powered off-road equipment to include your tractor. :thumbup1gif:
Just be careful if it's Bio Diesel. Certain Type of BIO Diesel Yanmar does not recommend for use in there engines. I can't use the Bio Diesel Blend That is In use around me:bigthumb:

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
Great point! Bio-Diesel is not approved for all road-going vehicles or a lot of tractors and other off-road equipment.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Great point! Bio-Diesel is not approved for all road-going vehicles or a lot of tractors and other off-road equipment.
The Yanmar's Can Use B20 Bio Diesel But around me Most of the Pumps Have a Mixture of B5 with B20 I hate it we Use to Have regular Diesel 1 & 2 all around My area Now every Pump Is Just about a BIO diesel Mixture Have to drive about 10 to 15 Miles to Get real Diesel But what do You expect from a State where our Former Governors Make Your License Plate's In Prison:lolol::bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
The Yanmar's Can Use B20 Bio Diesel But around me Most of the Pumps Have a Mixture of B5 with B20 I hate it we Use to Have regular Diesel 1 & 2 all around My area Now every Pump Is Just about a BIO diesel Mixture Have to drive about 10 to 15 Miles to Get real Diesel But what do You expect from a State where our Former Governors Make Your License Plate's In Prison:lolol::bigthumb:
That's not funny, your license plates must really suck.:lol:

I thought Rod was in a Federal prison. They just make food and do laundry.:mocking:

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts

I thought Rod was in a Federal prison. They just make food and do laundry.:mocking:
Yeah He is in Federal Prison

But On the welcome to IL sigh it Usually has the Governors Name

I think it should say
Welcome to Illinois
Where Your Governors Make You License Plate's

Actually the license plates our Not Prison Made anymore

We Have Had 4 Past Governors end up In federal Prison
Otto Kerner Jr.
Dan Walker
George Ryan
Rod Blagojevich

I am waiting for are current Governor to Join them :lolol:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Casey's carry's #2, all year round, in my town. Isn't there a Casey's in Big Rock?

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Casey's carry's #2, all year round, in my town. Isn't there a Casey's in Big Rock?
Yeah Big rock is further than Elburn I Live In Wayne now Use to Live In Elburn But the wife Like's Wayne and I want to go back to Elburn :cry:

·
Registered
675 Posts

Well, Iowa is right with you plates made in state prison. Look at the signs on the pumps really close all of the Caseys around me just sell the Boi diesel.

Doug

Reactions: PJR832 and BigJim55

·
Registered
900 Posts
Yeah Big rock is further than Elburn I Live In Wayne now Use to Live In Elburn But the wife Like's Wayne and I want to go back to Elburn :cry:
Oh, I see. Nearest Casey's I can think of, would be Maple Park, farther west on 38. Does that station in Elburn by the train tracks, carry Diesel?
Edit; Just googled Wayne. I had it confused with Wasco which is farther west.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Well, Iowa is right with you plates made in state prison. Look at the signs on the pumps really close all of the Caseys around me just sell the Boi diesel.

Doug
Yeah some do. Mine carries #2.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Oh, I see. Nearest Casey's I can think of, would be Maple Park, farther west on 38. Does that station in Elburn by the train tracks, carry Diesel?
Edit; Just googled Wayne. I had it confused with Wasco which is farther west.
The BP In Elburn On 38 & 47 Carries regular Diesel :bigthumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts