Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
Discussion Starter #1
I took some goodies by to the crew at the truck shop today, and noticed an F-250, extended cab truck sitting there, for sale. '97 model, 1 owner, 7.3L, 4X4, with only 87,000 miles on it!! Had $12,500 listed on it! Said it "runs perfect". Almost made me wish I needed another truck in the garage. That one is just getting broken in good!

Reactions: Carvel Loafer

Registered
Do what the guys do when they buy a tractor - build another garage.:laugh:

Reactions: farmgirl19

Discussion Starter #3
Do what the guys do when they buy a tractor - build another garage.:laugh:
My next big investment will be an airplane, so another garage will have to wait. But thanks for tempting me so much!! I don't need help spending money, thank you! :laugh:

Registered
Depending on the shape, that is an excellent price. I've had a $15k offer on my '97 with 135k and wouldn't turn it loose.

Discussion Starter #5
Depending on the shape, that is an excellent price. I've had a $15k offer on my '97 with 135k and wouldn't turn it loose.
I did not walk around it, and look inside. The right side was clean as it gets, as that is the side I was on. No idea if someone has smoked in it, or any of those other deal breakers for me. But I thought the price was good, for the part that I saw, and the miles.

Registered
My next big investment will be an airplane, so another garage will have to wait. But thanks for tempting me so much!! I don't need help spending money, thank you! :laugh:
You know we are all good at that.:laugh:

Reactions: farmgirl19

Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: DRobinson

Registered
I could use a pickup and this sounds very promising. A jeep and 3/4 ton van can only do so much. Who can I call about this? Did you get pics?....and if so...were you in the pics?:laugh:.....sorry ,couldnt help it

Discussion Starter #9
I could use a pickup and this sounds very promising. A jeep and 3/4 ton van can only do so much. Who can I call about this? Did you get pics?....and if so...were you in the pics?:laugh:.....sorry ,couldnt help it
I did not get the number, but know the guys there well, so will get the info on Monday. I'll try to look it over a little then too, and let you know what I see.

And no, I won't be in any pics. I don't think sugarlips would like that! :lol:

Reactions: DRobinson
1 - 9 of 9 Posts