Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a JD snowblower for my 1999 F935 that needs a rebuild bearing and seal kit or better yet a replacement. I have found an Eicher AM145228 that indicates it is a replacement for 47" tractor mount JD snowblower. Does anyone know if this a suitable direct replacement for front mount? Unable to find JD replacement, but found used JD part with same part number - looks identical to JD except fill hole.. Help?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a JD snowblower for my 1999 F935 that needs a rebuild bearing and seal kit or better yet a replacement. I have found an Eicher AM145228 that indicates it is a replacement for 47" tractor mount JD snowblower. Does anyone know if this a suitable direct replacement for front mount? Unable to find JD replacement, but found used JD part with same part number - looks identical to JD except fill hole.. Help?
found it fits the 40 series F935 (47" 2 stage snowblower - PC 1926), but not the quik thatch 45 and 46 series front mowers.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Johnny52,

Many years ago, I had looked at mounting the 47" blower that I had on my 318 onto an F9 front mount mower. I was told at the time that I had to add an idler gear to change the spin direction of the output shaft. I never went any further with it: I purchased a 420, and then found a blower that fit onto the 420. I then sold the SB that was on the 318.

Dave .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts