Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to know if anyone has made their own hooks and pins for a quick attach bucket. I'm going through some hard times right now and my quick attach bucket was stolen and a friend gave me a pin on bucket and I have removed the pin-on brackets and can't afford to spend any money right now but I have a huge supply of scrap metal from a fab shop (owned by my friend that gave me the bucket). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Very sorry to hear your going through a rough patch, we've all been there , just keep your head up and you'll pull through it!

You have a great buddy helping out with a donor bucket. Check out this thread for some info on the conversion. With access to scrap metal, a couple pieces of angle and even a piece of pipe split to make the top hooks and some solid stock or a cat 2 pin cut down and welded on for bottom pins.

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/6777-quick-attach-bucket-conversion-complete.html

If you're able post some picture of the process, there are some great fabricators on here that can help you along, and welcome aboard!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts