Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy...I have a Gen 2 2032R I'd like to get a 3rd front SCV for angling a snow blade. Looking at the 2032R JD configurator, there isn't such a beast.
They mention a dual rear SCV kit for ~900 and another kit to extend the mid SCV to the front, but the 2032R doesn't come with a mid SCV, nor does there seem to be an option to purchase one.....confused.

·
Registered
581 Posts
AFAIK Deere doesn't offer one. Most people on the forms seem to use http://artillian.com/Hydraulics.htm I can't really provide much more info then that since I don't have one on my 2038r, but I do have Artillian forks and like them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Homestead Joe has a WR long third function for grapple video on here. Look up his posts. I have the same exact set-up and love it.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Homestead Joe has a WR long third function for grapple video on here. Look up his posts. I have the same exact set-up and love it.
Joe’s WR Long 3rd function is to the front to control a grapple, etc. I’m not sure Long’s kit can be used to route lines to the rear as the OP is seeking.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Joe’s WR Long 3rd function is to the front to control a grapple, etc. I’m not sure Long’s kit can be used to route lines to the rear as the OP is seeking.
My bad, I thought he wanted to angle a front pusher blade.:flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are correct, that's what I'm trying to do!

I do have the dual real connections, might be easier to plumb one of those to the front.

Funny JD sells a front pusher with a cylinder just for the 220R loader, yet they don't have a 3rd SCV for it...

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
On my 2038r I have the WRLong kit also. I use it with my grapple and it will work with a loader mounted plow. It is very easy to install

·
Registered
563 Posts
CTA offers a kit.

New dual SCV Kit (Selective Control Valve),

Designed for a perfect fit on John Deere models 2320, 2520, 2720, 2025R, 2032R, and easily adaptable to many others. This Manifold is a great compliment for John Deere independent mower lift system.

- Hydraulics - Compact Tractor Attachments

PS: Considering the above, I wonder if the 3rd mid SCV kit for the 2025R would work?
3rd SCV kit.jpeg
I'm still waiting for the BLV11143 kit to be available for my 1023e but the BLV11156 might be shipping. Check with your dealer.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
No, my mistake-I was sure I read the OP wanted to angle a rear blade hydraulically!!?!??!?? He obviously doesn’t now it’s much clearer to me....

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
You are correct, that's what I'm trying to do!

I do have the dual real connections, might be easier to plumb one of those to the front.

Funny JD sells a front pusher with a cylinder just for the 220R loader, yet they don't have a 3rd SCV for it...
As stated there are a couple commercial kit options for your blade hydraulic control, in both SCV varieties and diverter varieties-I will offer that Artillian offers a great diverter kit custom made for your specific tractor-loader combo at a price that’s below most of the others listed here. Additionally a electro/hydraulic diverter is the perfect way to control these types of implements, whereas a true full 3rd (or 4/5th) SCV is somewhat less ideal for a number of reasons including but not limited to -finer and more precise control and easier actuation-your rear remote controls would’ve difficult at best to access and use while your moving your loader joystick, just as an example.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Howdy...I have a Gen 2 2032R I'd like to get a 3rd front SCV for angling a snow blade. Looking at the 2032R JD configurator, there isn't such a beast.
They mention a dual rear SCV kit for ~900 and another kit to extend the mid SCV to the front, but the 2032R doesn't come with a mid SCV, nor does there seem to be an option to purchase one.....confused.
Please tell me what it is that you want to control with the 3rd SCV and I can make a recommendation. I do have the WR Long 3rd function kit on my 2038R to run the EA 55” Wicked Root Rake Grapple mounted on the loader. You can run lines to the rear of the tractor also with the WR Long kit if that is what you want to do. It will work just fine. I happen to have the rear SCVs on BadAss so I really don’t need to do that in my specific situation. But you sure can if needed. Anyway, let me know what it is that you’re trying to accomplish and I’ll give you a recommendation.

Sincerely

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Joe,

Thanks for jumping in...Looks like we have identical tractors, except mine is a 2032R, but I have the 4&5th rear kit, as well as that funky single attach hydraulic kit for the loader.

What did you need to order with that configuration to get the 3rd function for the front?

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Hey Joe,

Thanks for jumping in...Looks like we have identical tractors, except mine is a 2032R, but I have the 4&5th rear kit, as well as that funky single attach hydraulic kit for the loader.

What did you need to order with that configuration to get the 3rd function for the front?
All I added was the WR Long 3rd Function Hydraulic Kit I purchased from Everything Attachments along with my 55” Wicked Root Rake Grapple. Do a web search of “2038R WR Long” and my video should pop up.

Let me know if you have any questions

Sincerely

1 - 13 of 13 Posts