Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a letter in the mail and it's time. Rolling up to 4 years this Aug and they say my warranty is up. They want me to bring it in. Probably to hose me. What should I lookout for or make sure gets done? Any insight would be appreciated. Probably only have 200hrs

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I received a letter in the mail and it's time. Rolling up to 4 years this Aug and they say my warranty is up. They want me to bring it in. Probably to hose me. What should I lookout for or make sure gets done? Any insight would be appreciated. Probably only have 200hrs

If nothing is wrong with your tractor I wouldn't worry about it. If you have any problems that would be covered it's time to get them fixed.

Reactions: etcallhome

·
Premium Member
13,668 Posts
I wouldn't worry about bringing it in, don't understand that.:unknown: I do know as H-D said, anything at all that's not right, now is the time to move on this. And if you were interested in an extended warranty my understanding is that it only covers the tractor itself, were as the original covers, MMM and FEL and tractor or whatever configuration you purchased.

·
Premium Member
12,769 Posts
If nothing is wrong with your tractor I wouldn't worry about it. If you have any problems that would be covered it's time to get them fixed.
^^^^^^ what he said. If there are no problems with the tractor why let them monkey with it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts