Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a Farm & Garden equipment show at the North Central MO fairgrounds June 14th-15th, 2013. This is in conjunction with the annual "Gooseberry Festival". Antique & classic farm and garden tractors & equipment, old trucks, farm tools etc. will be on display. We have a large area under roof, no entry fees. A drive around town & past the nursing homes is planned a 1 pm Saturday, weather permitting (approx. 4 miles, taking 1 hour.

Other events around town are a "run/walk" (5/10K, I believe), art show, Gooseberry cooking contests, music contest & more!

For more information, contact Lowell Gates: [email protected]

From last year's show:

Attachments

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I thank you for the info. I have friends in MO with grandkids. The kids live in another state, so are not out of school for some of the fun, such as plow days, but they could certainly attend this. Honestly, I think the kids NEED to attend this. They are otherwise in front of a TV or computer screen. Not being a parent, I hate to pass judgement, but that doesn't seem healthy, to me. Maybe this will be something besides TV for all to enjoy!

·
Premium Member
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First load ready! I'll take this load in tomorrow morning, then, one more load on the 16' trailer, i'll drive the 317 Special in with the parade carts & probably drive the 420 w/20 plow in. Tomorrow is a set-up day, show Saturday! ~~ Lowell

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got everything home this evening, did get a little damp bringing the last load home with the 790 though! Still have to put some of it away & unload the pickup tomorrow.

22 farm tractors, 11 L & G's, including my two RER's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A few more pics:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts