Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FREE QUICK HITCH WITH YOUR BIGTOOLRACK ORDER! LIMITED OFFER FIRST 100 ORDERS ONLY! Order the ULTIMATE RACK®. Dad can haul whatever tool he needs for any project he is working on. From raking grass, to fixing fence, dad will find a million ways to use the bigtoolrack.

https://www.bigtoolrack.com/fathers-day 1a.jpg

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Those are nice! Tractor Tim did a video about assembling it. I wonder how much he's using it around his new, big, property?
I have all of my ‘handled’ tools like shovels, brooms, rakes, etc in it. This has become the permanent home for these implements.
With this approach, we can hook on and move the whole batch to whatever outdoor project we have going.

Tim

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I have all of my ‘handled’ tools like shovels, brooms, rakes, etc in it. This has become the permanent home for these implements.
With this approach, we can hook on and move the whole batch to whatever outdoor project we have going.

Tim
Tim, do you even know how to use those "handled" implements anymore? :laugh::lol: I'm thinking that's a REALLY permanent home!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Tim, do you even know how to use those "handled" implements anymore? :laugh::lol: I'm thinking that's a REALLY permanent home!
Uhoh! You caught me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts