Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
........and delivered my Christmas present!!! Time to change my signature line!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Nice!
Funny as we were driving home yesterday from picking up 400 pound treadmill my wife saved up for. I turn to her and say "Damn! Another job for that set of forks i want."

I'll get mine soon, you'll see. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
sterling40man, So what is it? :lol:
New OSB for the garage wall, obviously. No more picture requests if you aren't going to look at them! :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,053 Posts
New OSB for the garage wall, obviously. No more picture requests if you aren't going to look at them! :laugh:
The new forks were in the way. Sorry! :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
36"?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sterling your going to like them. I purchased a set of the 42" Artillian last fall.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sterling your going to like them. I purchased a set of the 42" Artillian last fall.
I know I will! I haven't unpacked anything yet. I really don't have the room to store them until spring.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,275 Posts
I know I will! I haven't unpacked anything yet. I really don't have the room to store them until spring.
I can PM you my address and you can store them here for as long as you want. Like forever! :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,053 Posts
I can PM you my address and you can store them here for as long as you want. Like forever! :laugh:
Mighty nice of ya!:thumbup1gif:

Reactions: Levi and BigJim55

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Fork YA!!!

Well after almost 4 months...............I finally removed the snow blower and unpacked them. I can't believe how easy it is to take the bucket off and install the forks. The packaging from Chris at Artillian is awesome! Oh........did I mention that he gave me the $25 off Christmas discount even though I ordered them 2 days after the promo ended? Stand up guy for sure! Can't wait to put them to good use and thanks for the Werther's!

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'ts about time! I'm almost out of popcorn.:munch: Very nice forks.

·
Registered
12,601 Posts
Well after almost 4 months...............I finally removed the snow blower and unpacked them. I can't believe how easy it is to take the bucket off and install the forks. The packaging from Chris at Artillian is awesome! Oh........did I mention that he gave me the $25 off Christmas discount even though I ordered them 2 days after the promo ended? Stand up guy for sure! Can't wait to put them to good use and thanks for the Werther's!
hey Christmas in april how better does it get,:lolol: hope u enjoy them as much as I've loved my ( jd forks) bought before I ever knew chris or gtt for that matter, but now every time I use mine I think of them lighter arttian forks:cry: if I only had :gizmo: money I could get a set and sell my jds. big jim

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,053 Posts
sterling40man, Nice cab too! :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: sterling40man

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,275 Posts
Almost 4 months?! Now that's what you call patience. :bigthumb:
my patience has to wait for bills to get paid...

Reactions: sterling40man
1 - 18 of 18 Posts