Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like it is the eve of Christmas as my new 1025r gets delivered tomorrow. It will be tough to sleep tonight knowing I have a lot of "work" to do when it arrives.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,488 Posts
Welcome to GTT esox 1025r.
Before you can become an elite member you need to post some pictures of the new beauty. :lol:
Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
:wgtt:
From CT
1. as stated pics are a must!!
2. No peeking till tractor arrives
3. I do wish you luck sleeping, perhaps plan all the "work" you want to do and that will tire you out just thinking of it, and you will sleep.

·
Registered
46 Posts
New 1025R

Hey esox 1025R,

I'm getting mine tomorrow as well. Can't wait. Just hope the rain doesn't screw up the delivery.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Just remember ...a tractor without implements ....is nothing more than an expensive 4 wheeler. So my advice...instead of counting sheep toinight, count implements to get you off to sleep.:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,713 Posts
^^^^^ Too funny......:lol:^^^^^^^

We'll gladly help you spend your money on implements and accessories.:drinks:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

And believe me, I can spend anybody's money! You can thank me later!!

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Oh man....I'm about a week away. If mine comes in during the week I'm going to take a vacation day to play with it because I'm sure I won't be able to contain myself.

It IS just like Christmas....

·
Registered
4,417 Posts

Welcome from New York and congrats on your new tractor. As stated, no pics, can't prove it really arrived.

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia , and have fun counting deere in your dreams. !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fair amount of implements

So I am getting a fair amount of implements. It's a TLB. Getting a 54 MMM with muching kit, Ballast Box, 54" Snow Thrower, Box Blade, JD Aerator, Lighting Kit, Artillian Forks, Ken's Bolt On Hooks, and I already received the modified springs. So I guess that will do for now. So much cleanup to do on my property. Tired of renting Orange TLBs to do the work. Only problem is the guy I rent from has become a pretty good friend. I haven't told him yet that I bought my own. Not looking forward to telling him.

Like you said this really feels like Christmas Eve.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Nicely equipped....well done!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome from oklahoma! :greentractorride: You'll be busy breaking stuff on it in no time. :lol:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Congrats esox 1025r on the new tractor. Looking forward to seeing those pictures.

And welcome to GTT. Always good to have another cheesehead in here...:drinks:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts