Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picking up these forks from the dealer. Their Frontier 48" and adjustable. Can't wait to get out and give them a try.

I'm guessing the list of uses for these are very long. They work good for boulders?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374789499.257567.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374789515.648945.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374789532.232941.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374789547.783069.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Nice to see, you'll love having them. I use my forks as much as the bucket. Always something to move.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,083 Posts
I just picking up these forks from the dealer. Their Frontier 48" and adjustable. Can't wait to get out and give them a try.

I'm guessing the list of uses for these are very long. They work good for boulders?
I'm guessing you are going to be pleasantly pleased.

·
Super Moderator
5,632 Posts
I'm jealous.:)

·
Registered
135 Posts
You won't believe how useful these will be. I have a tractor with an FEL on it with a set of forks that stay on it virtually all the time. Don't think I've had the bucket on it more than 30 minutes in the last year. They are great for hauling landscape boulders. I keep a pallet around and when I go to the store for bagged materials like landscape rock, top soil, or even tools and equipment, I stack it on the pallet in the pick-up and it is so much easier to unload and take to where you need it. The handiest use for me is cleaning the mower decks and changing the blades on my other mowers. When I take the mmm off the 1025r I raise it up and power wash the deck and touch up the blades a lot more often when it's so easy to do.

·
Registered
714 Posts
You won't believe how useful these will be. I have a tractor with an FEL on it with a set of forks that stay on it virtually all the time. Don't think I've had the bucket on it more than 30 minutes in the last year. They are great for hauling landscape boulders. I keep a pallet around and when I go to the store for bagged materials like landscape rock, top soil, or even tools and equipment, I stack it on the pallet in the pick-up and it is so much easier to unload and take to where you need it. The handiest use for me is cleaning the mower decks and changing the blades on my other mowers. When I take the mmm off the 1025r I raise it up and power wash the deck and touch up the blades a lot more often when it's so easy to do.
I like to pick up the entire piece of equipment when it needs a look under.....:lol:

Reactions: TKelly and ElWood

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,083 Posts
I like to pick up the entire piece of equipment when it needs a look under.....:lol:
If you didn't have so many toys you wouldn't need to be lookin under them! Just Sayin!:lol:

Reactions: ElWood
1 - 7 of 7 Posts