Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a gator and a jd zero turn and have been wanting to replace my little kubota with a jd and I finally did it. Haven't had time to do much with it yet other than a little bush hogging and putting hay out for the horses but I'm sure I'm gonna love it. I got a 4105 with the front end loader with bucket, hay spear, forks, bush hog, and box blade....and of course my grandson had to have a tractor like mine to go along with his gator like mine.
image.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Way cool Plateauman57. Welcome to GTT.

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
14,899 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia very nice and sure grandson will enjoy his.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

Welcome from new York.

·
Registered
46 Posts

Welcome from Pittsburgh.

·
Super Moderator
5,584 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Congrats on the 4105 and welcome from WI...:drinks:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Sugarlips found one of those little tractors at a garage sale a couple of years ago It needed a new battery but other than that... Almost hundred dollar item , it was in pretty good shape. We gave it to our granddaughter for he bday. She was one. :lol: well. She finally learned to drive it this summer (3 now). She has trails all over my sons lawn! She loves it and gets quite upset when the battery needs recharged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Crap... I've got all kinds of grammatical errors in my post above... But tapatalk will only show the first line of my post when I go to edit it. Anyone else having trouble with tapatalk?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Crap... I've got all kinds of grammatical errors in my post above... But tapatalk will only show the first line of my post when I go to edit it. Anyone else having trouble with tapatalk?

Nope!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes and sorry if I posted in the wrong place.
We're glad to have you here. :drinks: And no worries if you place a thread in the wrong forum. The staff here does a pretty good job keeping things organized, neat and tidy. :good2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts