Green Tractor Talk banner

Finally put the new tractor to "Work" (VIDEO)

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  ekluge77 
#1 · (Edited)
After having my new tractor for few weeks, we finally got a big snow. So I went out and played in the driveway for awhile. The ballast box makes a huge difference! I might need a plow.
Enjoy the video :bigbeer:

#5 · (Edited)
Nice vid:cheers: A suggestion...At 3:19 when the wheels spin, try using float and then angle the bucket down slightly so it cuts. Also step on the lockout peddle...That may work better than lowering the bucket down without the float which takes the weight off the wheels. :bigthumb:

Great camera work and editing:bigthumb:

#6 ·
Nice video, for me over the past 18 yrs having a fel , I've only used fel maybe twice to clear a driveway or parking lot. IMO front blade is so much quicker , easier and tractor is seems so much shorter using the frt blade instead of fel.

Plus seems to take so much longer using the fel instead of frt blade. I've posted before SIL would always use the fel because it was so much better in his opinion. His dad and I always told him to use his front angle blade, after moving to his present property with a 1/2-3/4 mile driveway he found out what we were talking about. :dunno: :laugh:

Enjoy your new toy.....tractor.

#11 ·
Try not to run the snow over 8,000 times before moving it. Then the snow will come up much easier.
Plow/move the snow as you go. This way you won't be using the front axle as a plow.
I'd also back the tractor in so you can come out swinging.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.