Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Up to my knees here in Troy township.
Had to use my only available option, the 1025 with the bucket. It works, but it's sure a pain in the butt.
Like a dummy, I went to work this morning. Only five of us out of thirty five showed up. I told the owner that I needed to leave early to clear my drive. Sure is nice owning a Superduty in this weather, king of the road!

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
@Dan in Ohio - LOVE the building!!

We got about 1.5" slightly south of Dayton. Not really enough to even bother with, but since I'd installed the snow plow on Saturday, I went ahead and cleared the driveway and parking area.

My stepson in Powell (by the Columbus Zoo) got about 4". I think he's pretty grateful for the snowblower I bought for him when they bought that house. He's got a small driveway and not much sidewalk, but he does a couple neighbors too.

Would be curious how much snow @jdforever got in Pataskala.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Same here in Hartsgrove Twp. Jeff. Had the plow on and had to use it as best I could to get to the bucket. Then about 4 hours total of moving snow bucket by bucket. At 68 and in poor health, it was not my idea of fun seat time. I am very grateful the 1026 was up to the job, albeit slow. Just too much overnight, glad we don't get that much, that quick often.
Rich
Up to my knees here in Troy township.
Had to use my only available option, the 1025 with the bucket. It works, but it's sure a pain in the butt.
Like a dummy, I went to work this morning. Only five of us out of thirty five showed up. I told the owner that I needed to leave early to clear my drive. Sure is nice owning a Superduty in this weather, king of the road!

·
Registered
19 Posts
18" up here outside of Cle! Did my drive and four others in about 5 hours. Need to go touch up a couple from drifts here in bit.

Reactions: Jeff B

·
Registered
414 Posts
@Dan in Ohio - LOVE the building!!

We got about 1.5" slightly south of Dayton. Not really enough to even bother with, but since I'd installed the snow plow on Saturday, I went ahead and cleared the driveway and parking area.

My stepson in Powell (by the Columbus Zoo) got about 4". I think he's pretty grateful for the snowblower I bought for him when they bought that house. He's got a small driveway and not much sidewalk, but he does a couple neighbors too.

I’m about 25 min give or take north of @jdforever

I had about 1/2” here. Drifts in driveway and the wind seemed to really blow it to the road and ditch line so I had 20 to 30 mins just cleaning out the entrance. My Prius doesn’t have the approach of the pickup ha.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Hey Mark, how have you been? Have you been spoiling that grandbaby? I didn't get the ruler out, but I'd guess we had between 3 and 4 inches. Nothing major.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
Hey Mark, how have you been? Have you been spoiling that grandbaby? I didn't get the ruler out, but I'd guess we had between 3 and 4 inches. Nothing major.
Stepson and wife are going to a wedding tomorrow (Thursday) night in Cincinnati, so they're dropping the baby off here on their way down. Looking forward to spoiling her for the evening! :) We get up to Powell when we can, but it's never enough!

Hope you're doing well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts