Green Tractor Talk banner

Finally went Green

3268 12
It's not a tractor but my first green yard tool.

I bought a JS26 walk behind mower today, can't wait to try it. Question, I want to really look after it and maintain it, can I wash it
with a hose after each use? Or will this lead to problems. I'm so impressed with the quality, the deck is so solid compared to my
last non JD.

:thumbup1gif:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This 22-inch, self-propelled, variable-speed gas mower has a Briggs & Stratton 190cc displacement engine and front-wheel drive. The model comes with a 2-year warranty.

Maintenance Schedule. This will tell you the intervals for routine maintenance, including chassis lubrication, engine, transmission, and hydraulic oil change, filter changes, and other maintenance items.

Specifications. This should be a table telling you the type of fluid for the transmission, hydraulic system, brakes, and engine coolant, as well as their capacities. Tire inflation, bolt torques, and other information may be found under specifications or other sections of the manual.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.