Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had a chance to install and try out my new Heavy Hitch tooth bar yesterday. It works amazingly well, it makes quick work of our clay soil. I have tried to use the bucket without the tooth bar to dig the same area, and there's no comparison, the tooth bar makes it very effective.

I will be getting a lot of use out of this! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
11,660 Posts
I finally had a chance to install and try out my new Heavy Hitch tooth bar yesterday. It works amazingly well, it makes quick work of our clay soil. I have tried to use the bucket without the tooth bar to dig the same area, and there's no comparison, the tooth bar makes it very effective.

:good2: that's good to hear. once u put a tooth bar on, u have to scratch ur head, :think: and wonder why in the world did i not do this sooner:unknown:. it does make that much difference-huh.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:good2: that's good to hear. once u put a tooth bar on, u have to scratch ur head, :think: and wonder why in the world did i not do this sooner:unknown:. it does make that much difference-huh.
Yeah, it really does! Kinda like forks, everybody needs them, they just don't know they do until they get them! I still dont have forks yet, but I will sooner or later. :laugh: I'm glad I finally gave in on the tooth bar.:good2:

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
Truer words have never been spoken :good2:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts

This must be a figment of your imagination. :mocking: Without pictures it didn't happen, just say'n. :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Unfortunately I can't. Within one week I have broken my cell phone camera and my bush hog. Two different incidents... Not my best week.
:banghead:
Not to mention an expensive one at that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts