Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was giving a finish mower that sat under a lean-to for about 12 years. The data info is missing and the only thing can find is that it is a TSC Huskee 60". The belt broke and I am unable to find out what size belt it needs or how it was ran.

I was wondering if anybody might know what size belt to get or how it was ran on the pulley's.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Those who might be able to help will want lots of useful pictures to help them help you. True for most any requests for help here. If they don't know by experience they'll usually be able to figure it out anyway. Get your camera going.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Do you have the broken belt? That can be measured. Then you probably can figure out how to install it so it fits and things all work together.
Have you checked with your local TSC. They may be able to help. Heck, they might even remember selling that particular one.
Is it possible the one who gave it to you might know the things you need?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The belt broke in multiple pieces. I will check with my local TSC. The person who gave it to me bought it off someone else about 15-16 years ago. He never used it so it just sat under a lean-to. The person i got it from bought a used Massey Ferguson that came with a couple of attachments.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I did a quick search on Huskee, probably a lot less than yours, and the name seems to be part of MTD and such now, mostly lawn and garden. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Just go to TS. They have the belts and blades for the mowers they sell.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That looks a lot like the SisTrex brand mower (Which I have) When I get back out to the farm will see if my belt still has a number in it. However if my memory serves me right the last time I purchased a belt there were no numbers left so I ran a rope around everything then made a trip to NAPA for the belt. But routing looks just like the one posted above.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
It's similar to a Coroni as well. Ag Supply sells them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts