Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m getting ready to do the 50 hour transmission service on my 1025R and had a few question about leaving my attachments on during the service. Do I need to remove the back-hoe and loader attachments before draining the hydro-oil? I was thinking if I leave the back-hoe in place I could use the stabilizers to lift the machine on to a set of jack stands and work from there. I would let pressure off the attachments once on the jack stands. Has anyone done it this way? Thoughts?

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I’m getting ready to do the 50 hour transmission service on my 1025R and had a few question about leaving my attachments on during the service. Do I need to remove the back-hoe and loader attachments before draining the hydro-oil? I was thinking if I leave the back-hoe in place I could use the stabilizers to lift the machine on to a set of jack stands and work from there. I would let pressure off the attachments once on the jack stands. Has anyone done it this way? Thoughts?
I changed my trans oil with the backhoe on at 50 hours, but it is a lot harder to get the suction hose off the strainer fitting, because the backhoe is in the way. It can be done but takes a while longer to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts