·
Registered
1,330 Posts
We will need pictures of the job she does. :munch:

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
YEP, That's just wrong. :lolol:
:unknown:why's that wrong--u could have a heater with a full cab along with us:mocking:

I was going to say....nobody likes a bragger.:lol:

Just kidding, it looks like you're ready. Have fun and be safe!:thumbup1gif:
:dunno:jeepers CP---i didn't realize i was acting that way:hide::lolol:talking about my gator:munch:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
:dunno:jeepers CP---i didn't realize i was acting that way:hide::lolol:talking about my gator:munch:
GIVE ME A BREAK. :lolol:

·
Premium Member
7,515 Posts
We will need pictures of the job she does. :munch:
Preferably taken from inside of the cozy warm cab.....:hide:

BTW, nice looking setup. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Looks fairly green around him, so I am going to say the photos were take a while back. Hopefully we’ll get some feedback and current photos soon.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thought I would go ahead and post the pictures tonight. Here are some pictures, did my drive, my 100 year old neighbors drive, the country road, and another neighbors drive. Even got the Kubota bx2680 out to touch up close to the house.

Using the Gator was a lot easier than my old x900 Kubota RTV, those models kind of shifted hard, the Gator was great. Used a wireless remote on the winch control and a toggle switch on the dash for left and right movement of the blade.

Didn't have to get out any, (Thought I was going to have to roll down the window, it was getting so warm in the Gator:lolol::lolol::lolol:)

Big Jim do you feel the same way:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
I mean, Damn! I love the snow! Wish I was further North, as it brings back good memories growing up. Sure miss those days.

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Didn't have to get out any, (Thought I was going to have to roll down the window, it was getting so warm in the Gator:lolol::lolol::lolol:)

Big Jim do you feel the same way:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:. oh heck yes---i will have to say JD hit it out of the ball park with the A/C and the heater's in our cabs.

one thing i wished they had done( CP-i'm not trying to brag or nuthing:mocking:) is, i wish they had cut the speed of the fan in half on say the low speed. then maybe i won't have to shut it off and on so much.:lol: never have run it over low yet.

and i wish they would of offered a delay on my wiper motor too. gonna get my own later in the yr for sure.

628--i liked ur pics-thanks a bunch:bigthumb:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,631 Posts
Using the Gator was a lot easier than my old x900 Kubota RTV, those models kind of shifted hard, the Gator was great. Used a wireless remote on the winch control and a toggle switch on the dash for left and right movement of the blade.

Didn't have to get out any, (Thought I was going to have to roll down the window, it was getting so warm in the Gator)

Big Jim do you feel the same way
oh heck yes---i will have to say JD hit it out of the ball park with the A/C and the heater's in our cabs.
one thing i wished they had done( CP-i'm not trying to brag or nuthing:mocking:) is, i wish they had cut the speed of the fan in half on say the low speed. then maybe i won't have to shut it off and on so much.:lol: never have run it over low yet.

and i wish they would of offered a delay on my wiper motor too. gonna get my own later in the yr for sure.
I think you two are completely spoiled. :lol:
BTW BigJim, I'd like to hit you out of the ball park...:banghead: :lol:

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts
I think you two are completely spoiled. :lol:
BTW BigJim, I'd like to hit you out of the ball park...:banghead: :lol:
They are spoiled, and apparently they are both hot stuff

·
Registered
361 Posts

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
628scf---can u tell me what air pressure ur running in ur tusk tires-front and back -please.

i have 20 psi in front and rear-thanks-big jim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts