Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone, I have a '17 3039R with 32 hours and I lost all hydraulics today. :banghead: I see the leak, its near a box (presumably a pump) next to the rear passenger tire. The fitting seems tight, will remove tire and investigate in the AM. However, if I do find it simply loose, and refill the hydraulic fluid (yes - with JD fluid, I have 2 gallons on hand - hoping that is enough) is there anything else to check for once I refill it?

Thanks guys! :good2:

Jim

·
Premium Member
13,562 Posts
Nope... just tighten any loose fittings, fill to the full mark and run it - continuing to check for leaks and verifying fluid level.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,393 Posts
What he said. ↓↓↓
Nope... just tighten any loose fittings, fill to the full mark and run it - continuing to check for leaks and verifying fluid level.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi Everyone, I have a '17 3039R with 32 hours and I lost all hydraulics today. :banghead: I see the leak, its near a box (presumably a pump) next to the rear passenger tire. The fitting seems tight, will remove tire and investigate in the AM. However, if I do find it simply loose, and refill the hydraulic fluid (yes - with JD fluid, I have 2 gallons on hand - hoping that is enough) is there anything else to check for once I refill it?

Thanks guys! :good2:

Jim
That should be covered under the 6 year drive train warranty. I have the same tractor and the same year model. Is that box you're talking about a junction block?

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
360 Posts
So what was the outcome? Did that fix your problem?

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was the connection to the hydraulic pump. I connected it again and replaced all the fluid. Been fine since, just want expecting that and was concerned about damaging the pump because it ran without fluid.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts