Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know I just got a dump truck. Done a couple of small loads from stuff on my property, but this weekend was my first trip to the yard for some road gravel. Those places are crazy! I walked into the office and tell this lady what I want. She radios some guy out on a truck and says "what do you want me to do with this little dump truck?" I'm crushed she called my dump truck little! Now I'm going to have to go get a tri-axel! :laugh:

But when I got going through the yard, I saw why she said that. Almost all the trucks I saw there were road-trains. The articulated loader filled up my dump box in ONE SCOOP! I was amazed by all the stuff there so I thought I'd post up the pictures for you guys.

PS: Sorry for the blurriness. I was hopping all around the trucks cab as we were bouncing all around so it was hard to get a good shot. And so you don't laugh at me needing a Garmin, the speedometer in the truck is broke so it was my only way of telling my speed.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Don't want to hurt your feelings anymore:empathy: but that was just a half bucket:laugh: that machine can load 10+tons per bucket:mocking: and I HOPE you did not run down the road with 10+tons in that little truck:flag_of_truce:
:drinks:

·
Administrator
20,983 Posts
When you're operating a 980, you feel like you can lift the world. They are fun. I had a buddy who worked on Cats for a living, I got to run anything on the lot anytime I wanted. Dadgum it was fun! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
18,540 Posts
Martian's Next Dump Truck

You need this to show her you have a real big one...dump truck that is:laugh:
Truck-153.jpg

·
Registered
12,256 Posts
Of course, Kenny would post a picture of a KENworth.:laugh:

·
Administrator
18,540 Posts

·
Registered
12,256 Posts

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:laugh: I gotta prove I'm big :laugh::lol: Don't want to go any smaller than this guy

Dump1.JPG

I think the final tally was 8.1 tons in it, just under 31,000 total. Thanks for that info has, makes me feel even better :lol: I guess I'm just going to have to make due with I'm no longer the biggest :laugh::tongue::flag_of_truce:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts