Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,352 Posts
They have additional codes based on the value of your order. They post the codes on their website.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Sometimes, Green Farm Parts has a sale, and they announce it here. With the larger discount %, from a code posted here, it can add up, if you need more than an item or two, or if your item(s) are more expensive. When they post the special code and discount, I try to stock up on filters and things that I know I will need within a year!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am wanting a new hood side panels and front grill, I will probably try to do 1 big order if they do that again, I checked their prices against what I had found on eBay and was surprised at the savings. I looked up the side panels and was shocked that those were cheaper on ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
You won't find better prices........even without the 5% GTT discount. They are very nice to deal with. I've used them a few times and will definately use them again.:good2:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408670919.198040.jpg It is the little things. A little over $15 I didn't have to spend but it makes a big difference!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used the GTT code for the 5% discount, is there any other advice to save more on my next order?

I have used these folks for several years now. Don't even want to think about how much I've spent with them but better yet, how much I've saved.

If you ever have a question, call them. They are great folks to deal with and have always known what I was asking about.

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
I do believe they offer free shipping on orders of $75 or more. I got a nice bottle of JD hand cleaner be cause of that deal.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I placed my first order with them this weekend and it was quick and easy. Oh and it showed up at my doorstep TODAY! Quick turn around on a holiday weekend and 5% off. :good2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts