Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. First time tractor owner. Got me a little 2025R with a 120R loader and a backhoe. 60D deck and a 54” snowblower (front mount)
I know this is an introduction page but I did have a quick question. I did not get the run through of attachments due to scheduling. I was able on my own without much effort to figure out the on and off’s of the loader, backhoe, and snow blower. The machine was delivered without the deck on but they did assemble all the pieces (frame and such)
My problem is the deck frame itself. Seems no one has done a video of installing the frame just videos of taking on and off the deck. I figured out to put in the install position, got the pins on either side and the drive shaft connected. The simple part of just bolting the front of the frame to the loader arm is where I’m stuck. On the 2020 2025R it looks like that arm would mount on the lower bolt of the loader arm. I however can’t seem to get that bolt out so I can slide that frame on it. It says it’s only supposed to be torqued to 202ft lbs. but I’ve used a ratchet, ratchet and pipe, and a impact wrench that has a “bust loose” rating of 1200 ft lbs. I have not been able to even budge that bolt. Am I missing something here? Seems a bit odd since I would have to do that twice a year because you can’t leave that mount on and still install the snowblower.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Welcome from southern KY!

Sorry I cant help with that issue. Hopefully somebody here can. Good luck!

Reactions: Sknight

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from southern KY!

Sorry I cant help with that issue. Hopefully somebody here can. Good luck!
No worries. I’ll figure it out eventually. Lol maybe I’ll try taking the loader off and see if it moves. Shouldn’t really need to since the bucket was on the ground and there are 5 other bolts. But who knows. Maybe they just absolutely hammered them on at the factory. I’ll put a pic here to show what bolt I’m talking about. It’s the lowest bolt. Both the mid and lower bolts have bushings on them where that bar could go but seems like they would bolt to the bottom one. I can’t even get it off with my impact wrench. Lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,104 Posts
Cant they send a tech out to help? You did buy it all as a package right?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cant they send a tech out to help? You did buy it all as a package right?
Yes I did. And I have contacted them (well the sales guy) to confirm that’s where it was supposed to be mounted and asked if I was missing something since I couldn’t even loosen it. Even sent him a video of me attempting to take it off with the impact. But I guess I didn’t specifically ask for a tech. Guess I figured they would just do it and ask when I’d be there. Because I really would need to know how to do it myself since I can’t leave that bracket on when you mount the snowblower. So I would have to take it off in the fall and reinstall in the spring.

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Welcome from NW SD.

frob

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·