Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this day in 2015 I had safely returned from my second 420 mile (one way) trip to Chamberlain, SD, only this time I had my tractor in tow. :yahoo:

It's been quite the year and the 100 hours of seat time have produced a lot of tangible results that wouldn't have been possible were it not for my 5065e. :greentractorride:

More good times for the year ahead. :cheers:

·
Registered
12,324 Posts
:greentractorride: BOY how time has flew by, glad ur new john deer made u happy. may many more years continue too.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At first it was kind of like a socket set that didn't have 7/16", 1/2" or 3/4" included. Sure, you can do a lot with the 9/16" (bucket) and 5/8" (3pt lift/drawbar), but when you get the full set (grapple, stump grinder, winch) it allows you to get all your work done. :)

·
Premium Member
7,709 Posts
Time flies when you're having fun.
Doesn't seem like it will be 22yrs for 2030 :greentractorride: this year or 6yrs for the 6415 :greentractorride:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had my atv for 4 years when I finally decided enough dinking around and to get serious if I was going to achieve anything I have planned for that property before it put me in the grave trying. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts