Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4052R with I-Match.....looking to order a Fit Rite top link.....What length stroke should I get? Anybody will this same set-up have any expierience? Thanks...

·
Premium Member
4,560 Posts
I have a 4052R with I-Match.....looking to order a Fit Rite top link.....What length stroke should I get? Anybody will this same set-up have any expierience? Thanks...
Brian will probably know what length you need, otherwise thread your stock top link in all the the way and out all the way and that should give you a good idea.

·
Administrator
20,289 Posts
Yup, Brian will already know what you need. So unless you need something custom, you should be all set. Measure your top link fully retracted, hole center to hole center, and fully extended just to have those numbers when you call Brian. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts

Brian at Fit Rite can take care of you. He has experience with the 4 series as he provided one for me on my 4066R.

Dave

Here is a pic on my 4066R using iMatch.

IMAG0240.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a top link from Brian. It’s great but now I put longer lower arms on my 3 point for more lift Travel. Now my top link is a little short on travel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts