Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were to order a hydraulic top and tilt kit or a rear auxiliary valve for a 2520 or a 2720 from Fit Rite Hydraulics, this is what it would look like. Other model tractors would be similar. Brian can customize your valve to your needs, spool count and spool type are your choice. This valve is a 3 spool, the top two are float, bottom is a standard spool,

·
Super Moderator
2,698 Posts
Nice, Jason. I want one for my 316.:good2:

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
648 Posts
Great video. :cool:

There's to much paint on that box blade. :mocking:

Jason, lets see some dirt flowing. :good2:

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
648 Posts
Would this be feasible on a 1026R? Not sure if there is enough space for the tilt, or not. I'd need to mount a valve too... Hmmm.... :unknown:
I'm actually working on a kit for a guy right now. It will not be quite as complete as the one for the 2520-2720, but close. This customer is going to have 4 sets of remotes, 2 tilt cylinders, top link. etc. My cylinders are not short enough to get the equal amount of tilt that I normally build, so we are going with one for each side. should be pretty nice when it's all done. :good2:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I'm actually working on a kit for a guy right now. It will not be quite as complete as the one for the 2520-2720, but close. This customer is going to have 4 sets of remotes, 2 tilt cylinders, top link. etc. My cylinders are not short enough to get the equal amount of tilt that I normally build, so we are going with one for each side. should be pretty nice when it's all done. :good2:
Ok, I'm interested. Please keep us updated on this. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nice video Jason and I like the TnT. Brian nice job as well. I hope to do something with the valves this summer for my 990 as well.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Interested in a kit/setup for my 1026 as well... Keep us posted! A video of the 1026 setup would be sweet!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Anything?

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anything?
Not to speak for Brian, but the last I talked with him there was several hydraulic projects going on for the 1 series. He has been super busy. I can tell you that what he's been working on sounds really cool.:thumbup1gif:

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
648 Posts
Hopefully , next week the kit for the 1026 will be done. Had a hiccup due to the guy has a backhoe, so the side links had to be done differently. I don't know if the customer is going to do any video or not.

We are talking about a 1 - 4 spool system with mounting bracket, all the hoses and fittings to have the system up and operational. It all takes time.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Not to speak for Brian, but the last I talked with him there was several hydraulic projects going on for the 1 series. He has been super busy. I can tell you that what he's been working on sounds really cool.:thumbup1gif:
Ahhh, great news! :thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hopefully , next week the kit for the 1026 will be done. Had a hiccup due to the guy has a backhoe, so the side links had to be done differently. I don't know if the customer is going to do any video or not.

We are talking about a 1 - 4 spool system with mounting bracket, all the hoses and fittings to have the system up and operational. It all takes time.
Just wanted to check-in... Did it get completed? Any news on a kit for the 1 series?

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
648 Posts
Just wanted to check-in... Did it get completed? Any news on a kit for the 1 series?
I want to thank Pat for doing this presentation. I had no idea that he was going to do this. He sent it to me and said to do with it as I pleased.

http://fitritehydraulics.com/PBPPP.html

It is very well done IMO. :thumbup1gif: :thumbup1gif:

Let me know if you are interested.

·
Administrator
17,301 Posts
WOW, great job Brian and Pat! (is Pat a member here?)

·
Administrator
20,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW, great job Brian and Pat! (is Pat a member here?)
If he isn't, he should be. Wow. :thumbup1gif:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
648 Posts
I believe that Pat got my name from GTT, but I believe that he is not a member. :unknown:

·
Registered
768 Posts
I want to thank Pat for doing this presentation. I had no idea that he was going to do this. He sent it to me and said to do with it as I pleased.

Top n Tilt for JD 1000 series

It is very well done IMO. :thumbup1gif: :thumbup1gif:

Let me know if you are interested.
Wow! Simply awesome!

Very interested now! :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Very anxious to hear when the 1 series kit will be ready for release. Any idea on pricing for the 1 series kit?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts