Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched the threads and read up on what I could find but I still have questions about this setup.

Specifically, I have the TLB option so I have power beyond that could be tapped into. Obviously when the hoe is on I don't need top and tilt functions on the 3 point so does/can the FitRite unit tap the hydros through the power beyond?

Second, if the levers are installed on the right side of the ROPS like the ones I've seen in the threads here on GTT, does the seat still swivel and does it get in the way of the BH operations if it is left on?

Third, if the levers are in the way of the seat or the BH operations, are the levers quickly removable as an assembly with the draft arms when converting to BH operations?

In short, how hard/easy is it to swap from 3-point to BH operations if one installs a hydraulic link? Maybe a better way to ask the same question: How many tools will be involved to swap between BH and 3-point operations? Right now it takes about three minutes to do the swap. Even if it took and hour I wouldn't really care, I just need to know that I am not ruining BH operations to install a hydro upper and side link system.

p.s. - I posed this question here assuming that someone has already come up with this configuration issue before rather than task the mfg with a question that is tractor specific.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought fitrite unit and used my PB to supply my valves. All I need do is disconnect hose ( unplug couplers) going to and from my valve unit and connect to the backhoe unit-----factory hoses....done. Now the levers on my valves I set outside the rops, so they are beyond the cup holder and I can't imagine they would be in the way, but if so, just unscrew them from the valves temporarily.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought fitrite unit and used my PB to supply my valves. All I need do is disconnect hose ( unplug couplers) going to and from my valve unit and connect to the backhoe unit-----factory hoses....done. Now the levers on my valves I set outside the rops, so they are beyond the cup holder and I can't imagine they would be in the way, but if so, just unscrew them from the valves temporarily.
Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for!

·
Administrator
18,001 Posts

Can you post some pictures?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Okay, I'll bite and ask, MntViewRanch, how much does something like this cost? What is the cost difference between 1,2,3 wet lines?

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
658 Posts
Okay, I'll bite and ask, MntViewRanch, how much does something like this cost? What is the cost difference between 1,2,3 wet lines?
The 3 valve set in the pictures is $1375. Deduct $175 or add $175 per valve from that. This kit shouldn't take anyone longer than about an hour to install and be operational. :good2:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 3 valve set in the pictures is $1375. Deduct $175 or add $175 per valve from that. This kit shouldn't take anyone longer than about an hour to install and be operational. :good2:
Straight from the horses mouth so to speak!!!

Thank you for the post, I thought you were a member here. I'll be reaching out to you shortly for a quote on a two valve and an upper and one side link hydro for my 1025r!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
kennyd I am not ignoring you....just haven't been where my tractor is to get a picture. What Brian shows is similar to what I did. I had plate made and fastened the two pieces -----valves, connectors...... that Brian sent to the plate, piped them up and done. Very easy to take off my tractor and transfer to another open station tractor......two bolts thru ROPS and disconnect three couplings. Again, having power beyond is what made it so easy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts