Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Artillian 3rd function diverter and EA Wicked Root Rake grapple
Fixin to order some parts.

I've read several times that folks have ordered the same as above and the hydraulic fittings don't hold hands.
Also read where if you tell Everything Attachments what yer connecting their grapple to they will outfit it will the matching fittings. Seems a hit or miss.
Last thing I want to do is pay a premium price for something specific to my tractor and have to go to town to buy parts to make it work.

Any advice on the matter, other than to hope. LOL

I just talked to artillian and the feller said their fittings are Safeway 1/4" NPT.
Is that all the info I need to provide to EA in order to assure these suckers hold hands?

Thanks

·
Administrator
18,813 Posts
My suggestion...
Order the grapple form EA with NO couplers, then contact me to get the correct ones and the adapters you will need to hook it up.
EA sent some 1/4" couplers to a guy just the other week...and they where the wrong ones.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kenny.
Sounds like a plan.

Why can't EA provide the correct fittings?

Reactions: rtgt

·
Administrator
18,813 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
EW, EW, I can, I can !!! It's too much work for EA to look up the many possibilities and configurations for all tractors. There's probably at least a dozen sizes/types and many more tractor manufactures/models they may be used on. Thinking it would be quite a data base! Lotta work, but would be good...better...for customer relations/satisfaction. Bob

Reactions: 69project

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
The thing that still surprises me that if you build a grapple designed for a SCUT or MCUT, I wouldn't think a 1/2" coupler would be the standard offering. I feel like that would be the wrong size more often than not...but I'm only guessing. In the end, it's only an inconvenience to swap them out.

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found this searching.
the fittings Artillian is using?
1/4" ISO 5675 AG style with poppets

All the guy @ Artillian told me was 1/4" NPT Safeway

Got the Artillian diverter installed except for the electric. I don't see any numbers on the fittings.

Any other pertinent info to provide Everything Attachments

Thanks

·
Administrator
18,813 Posts
Found this searching.
the fittings Artillian is using?
1/4" ISO 5675 AG style with poppets

All the guy @ Artillian told me was 1/4" NPT Safeway

Got the Artillian diverter installed except for the electric. I don't see any numbers on the fittings.

Any other pertinent info to provide Everything Attachments

Thanks

Re-read my post from above:

My suggestion...
Order the grapple form EA with NO couplers, then contact me to get the correct ones and the adapters you will need to hook it up.
EA sent some 1/4" couplers to a guy just the other week...and they where the wrong ones.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Kenny is good for most hydraulic questions and issues. He has helped me on several issues; first time; every time!!

Reactions: Kennyd
1 - 10 of 10 Posts