Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
I would pick up one side with a chain around the t of the end and middle frame bars. When you lift it, it will be hanging sideways. Carry to where you want it and rotate it so the chain end will be away from you when backing up. Set it down enough to hold still as you start backing and lower as you back and it will lay it down gently. Then share the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. Except I'd use a strap.

·
Premium Member
12,125 Posts
Hey, it's a Titan product. Doesn't it come with "Free Flipping"?

Of course, being Titan, "good ruck getting new dick parts".

This thread is like the moving concrete planters thread, although there was a faster completion of the task.
Exactly what I was thinking......Great minds do in fact think alike.

Reactions: MKE-1025r

·
Registered
194 Posts
This thread is like the moving concrete planters thread, although there was a faster completion of the task.
I lost track. Did the urns get moved or not? I think that thread was up to 793 replies?

Reactions: SulleyBear and trav

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hey, it's a Titan product. Doesn't it come with "Free Flipping"?

Of course, being Titan, "good ruck getting new dick parts".

Exactly what I was thinking......Great minds do in fact think alike.
I didn't know anyone offered new "dick" parts. Do you have the website? Mine are getting old.

·
Premium Member
12,125 Posts
I didn't know anyone offered new "dick" parts. Do you have the website? Mine are getting old.
Caitlyn Jenner likely is having a clearance sale, sort of a "clean sweep" from the past. "Off with the old and insert into the new." Think I better stop here......................

Reactions: MarkEagleUSA

·
Registered
717 Posts
Caitlyn Jenner likely is having a clearance sale, sort of a "clean sweep" from the past. "Off with the old and insert into the new." Think I better stop here......................
My mother told me years ago to keep my mouth shut. I should have listened to her!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts