·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like the Floe is out, no dealers anywhere near!

I looked at a new Hillsboro 78" x 10', 3500# axle today, may look at Aluma tomorrow. Going to be around $3000 for the 70" x 10' with spare tire & mount & front rock guard, won't be buying for a while, just doing my research right now! Same dealer sells Aluma, but doesn't have any on hand, I'll be within a few miles of a Aluma dealer tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
What do you want to haul??

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Dont know about the trailers but that boat on their website is VERY,VERY NICE!:boat:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What do you want to haul??
It'll mostly be the "TS" Gator & JD-755! My current 10' steel trailer is too heavy for the Gator to tow when I can't take the pickup the last 1/4 mile to the cabin in wet weather! HPIM1205.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Called the Hillsboro dealer this morning & spoke for the 78" x 10' he has in stock, not sure if this is the exact trailer, but this model: Hillsboro Trailer.jpg

Adding the front "rock guard" & spare tire with mount, he wasn't sure if he had the rock guard, if he does, it'll be ready the first of next week.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Never heard of these. Look good but no dealers around here either. Only problem with these is you can't do this...
View attachment 560561

:lolol: Course I don't think you would want to.
They seem to be sold by snowmobile dealers up here. You probably don’t see many Sled-Bed trailers down south either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts