Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 F150, it has molded floor mats but that have not kept their shape and are rolling up. I want to get a good set that will contain mud and snow - anyone had any particular success with theirs?

·
Super Moderator
5,198 Posts
I'd 2nd the WeatherTech nomination. I had a set in my F250 and then when I traded that in for my Tundra I ordered another set before I even took delivery of the Tundra. Can't beat 'em for snow, ice or sand IMO.

Reactions: Levi and 316

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'll 3rd Weathertech.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
12,066 Posts
I agree on Weathertech.

·
Super Moderator
8,139 Posts
Weathertech. Made in the USA!

:usa

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't sound like I have an option, the ones I have now lasted several years but are now junk. Rolling, curling, moving around, junk.

·
Premium Member
7,816 Posts
So what kind do you have?
I tried Husky liners in the 1999 Suburban, they did not hold their shape well. We bought WeatherTech for the wife's Mercury Mariner. They held up great for the three years we have used them.
I think Husky saw they were losing sales and developed their WeatherBeater line. They look like copies of WeatherTech. I was going to try a set in my 2011 Silverado, (it looked like they gave a little more coverage) but found a used set of WeatherTechs for cheap on ebay.

·
Premium Member
7,816 Posts
They are Highland brand - just look at these things :lol:
Those need to be tossed!

Looks like you have a factory mat below that liner and original factory plastic on top of the carpet. WeatherTech directions say not to place over anything but carpet. I am not saying that was your problem, just a heads up whe you get new liners you need to remove the factory mat and unwrap your carpet.

Reactions: 316

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Sounds like WeatherTech is what to go with - thanks group! :good2:
WeatherTech......Proudly made in America, as well......Very high quality product, excellent fit. Worth the cost.

Reactions: DRobinson

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Many Dittos on the weathertech's I use them in all my vehicles. They fit like a glove and keep your carpet looking like new! Actually their mud flaps fit just as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I think I am the oddball here again. I have Michelin mats in my truck. Thick rubber, with deep pockets to contain mud and other debris. I've had them for 6 years, and they look brand new. But, I hear they may have discontinued them, or at least the style that I have. They were pricy, but have proven to be worth it. Just take them out and hose them off! Mine were made from recycled rubber, so that was a plus, as well.

I guess if I ever need another set, I'll look at Weathertech.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 08 crew cab f-150 just like everyone else has said weather tech. The fit is great and cannot beat the durability. Made in the U.S.A.

Brent

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
I just got some weathertechs, and like 'em alot.

-J.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have weathertech in my 05 silverado but the best ones I've ever owned are the Fox weather boots in my 08 1 ton diesel that I sold. They are weathertechs on steriods but the price reflects that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts