Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M-mm-mmm. Dark chocolate cupcakes with chocolate and salted caramel buttercream. Topped with just a few flakes of Maldon sea salt. Baked them last night. We each ate one and then sent the rest to work with Steven today! That's the way to roll. Just a taste and then remove the temptation!

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
M-mm-mmm. Dark chocolate cupcakes with chocolate and salted caramel buttercream. Topped with just a few flakes of Maldon sea salt. Baked them last night. We each ate one and then sent the rest to work with Steven today! That's the way to roll. Just a taste and then remove the temptation!
That was so thoughtful of you to send them to work with Steven.......but did Steven's co workers get to taste them?
OMG those sound too good to share.:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Do you realize how politically incorrect that post is? Do you have any idea how much angst and pain it has caused? I feel bullied and am deeply offended. Doctor says I CANNOT EAT CHOCOLATE! Just kidding, but I can't have chocolate...but I do sneak an M&M occasionally. They are dripping with seduction.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You shouldn't post stuff like this unless you are willing to share with ALL of us!

·
Administrator
20,351 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was so thoughtful of you to send them to work with Steven.......but did Steven's co workers get to taste them?
OMG those sound too good to share.:lol:
Yes, although I understand there were not enough for the entire crew so a request was sent for a rerun. I doubt he got hold of more than one. At least he better not have...he gets on the scale every week at the gym with me and I don't think cupcakes turn to muscle!

·
Premium Member
4,035 Posts
Yes, although I understand there were not enough for the entire crew so a request was sent for a rerun. I doubt he got hold of more than one. At least he better not have...he gets on the scale every week at the gym with me and I don't think cupcakes turn to muscle!
I think they do turn to Muscle, my gut is as hard as a rock!:laugh:

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Do you realize how politically incorrect that post is? Do you have any idea how much angst and pain it has caused? I feel bullied and am deeply offended.
YEAH..........:nunu:.........:lol:............:thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
20,351 Posts
"Fruity"? There you go again! :) How about something with beef, beer and/or okra?
In her defense, you do seem a little "fruity." :mocking:

·
Premium Member
4,035 Posts
They look so delicious.

About as good as what I'm snacking on at the moment.

View attachment 140473
Mike I would be willing to bet a heck of a lot cheaper than what you are munching on for sure! Those Girl scout cookies have gone sky high and you actually get less then ever in the box.. I can polish off a box of those peanut butter cookies in a sitting! They are addictive; including the box you show, same thing in one sitting.. Gone! What you show is also good with scotch! (must be the mint).

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Mike I would be willing to bet a heck of a lot cheaper than what you are munching on for sure! Those Girl scout cookies have gone sky high and you actually get less then ever in the box.
Yep, I know. But, these girls are learning a lot of life's basics by simply selling cookies.
The $4 is spent per box last Saturday went to a good cause. I've actually waited more money on things worth a lot less.

·
Premium Member
4,035 Posts
Yep, I know. But, these girls are learning a lot of life's basics by simply selling cookies.
The $4 is spent per box last Saturday went to a good cause. I've actually waited more money on things worth a lot less.
I agree Mike, and hopefully it is the girls that are selling the cookies door to door and not Mommy taking orders from work.. that teaches the kids nothing.. I just wish more money other than .60 per box was going to the cause and not CEO's, product and administrative fees.. And yes, I have spent more money too on things worth a lot less.. The magic Lantern for one! 8 bucks for a beer just to listen to very loud music and well........... you can figure that one out but I bet Frank knows what I am talking about for sure and maybe even JimR!!!!! Magic Lantern, Monson Ma.

·
Premium Member
4,035 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts