Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 2520 John Deere Pre Emissions tractor so no DPF or regen to deal with. Has R3 turf tires, 200CX loader, bucket with Kens Bolt On Hooks, 62D mid drive over mower with mulch blades, JD front and rear work lights with Artillian Horse Blinders, upgraded seat suspension to 1 series, added left hand step. I am the second owner of this tractor and have owned it for 7 years. Used primarily for mowing lawn and some light dirt work around yard. Only selling to get larger JD tractor. It currently has 444 hours that will go up as I use it.
Would love to keep it, but finance committee said only one tractor.

Asking $17000 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
How do you like your upgraded seat? I'm asking, since I am in need of a new seat and hopefully better suspension. Is your seat and frame from any 1 series tractor?

By the way, damn good looking setup you have there! Someone is going to get a strong, reliable tractor.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you like your upgraded seat? I'm asking, since I am in need of a new seat and hopefully better suspension. Is your seat and frame from any 1 series tractor?

By the way, damn good looking setup you have there! Someone is going to get a strong, reliable tractor.
I previously had a X485 with a suspension seat and when I bought the 2520 I thought it would ride so much nicer with the bigger tires then my X485. I was wrong, I didn't realize I would be riding on rubber blocks again. :) I believe it came from a 1025R, I was able to reuse my stock seat, just had to come up with a different base mount which I made out of flat metal, drilled and tapped holes in it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Beautifully kept machine! If you had the backhoe I would be so tempted to get a second 2520.
Thank you, it will be hard to part with.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price drop $16,000

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigJim55
1 - 6 of 6 Posts