Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell my JDQA Frontier AF11E 72" Snow Blade with manual angle adjustment. You could swap out the adjustment tubing for hydraulic cylinders if you like. It has about 2-3 hours of actual use on it. I bought this brand new in January 2016. It is like new and has always been stored inside.

Mutton sells them for $2300 new.

I'm asking $1700 obo. If you feel my asking price is out of line, please PM me.

I live 15 minutes from Toledo, Ohio...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump still for sale. Plowed with the wheeler today, this has been off the tractor for a week now...

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
A 72" plow may also be biting off more than you can chew :)

·
Administrator
17,578 Posts
This won't fit a 1025r with the D120 loader, will it?

Technically, yes. But it's a bit to big and heavy for a 1-series.

The JDQA mounts are the same from the 1-series up through the 4-series.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a D120 loader, no quik attach. Before I even consider this, will it pin onto my loader? I'm probably just going to use a rear blade anyway, but I'm tempted by this big beast, that is, if it would actually fit...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I have a D120 loader, no quik attach. Before I even consider this, will it pin onto my loader? I'm probably just going to use a rear blade anyway, but I'm tempted by this big beast, that is, if it would actually fit...
This plow is JDQA attach, so if your bucket it true pin on and not JDQA then no it will not fit without modifications

·
Premium Member
12,942 Posts
I plowed a lot last winter with a 72" FEL mounted plow on a 1023 :munch:

Though I will say, I believe at 400 lbs this one outweighs mine by almost 100 lbs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just curious as why you want to sell it. Did you find something that works better for you? Did your plowing needs change? I have been using my FEL for a long time for snow with the obvious drawbacks and was considering something else. Just wondering. Thanks

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just curious as why you want to sell it. Did you find something that works better for you? Did your plowing needs change? I have been using my FEL for a long time for snow with the obvious drawbacks and was considering something else. Just wondering. Thanks
I had delusions of grandeur when I was buying my tractor. Build quality and everything else is great, just doesn't fit my needs. I have a gravel driveway and my four wheeler with snowplow works better because it "skips" across the top of the gravel. If this would be used on a paved driveway it would work great! When I plow the road in front of my driveway, it worked amazing, I loved it. Plus I don't have that long of a driveway, so it's overkill in that respect also...

·
Registered
8,515 Posts
SOLD!! $1,400... It's going to a good home South of Jackson, MI... Lock it up please!

Congratulations on your sale. :good2:

You gave someone a great deal..............:bigthumb:

You are a heck of a guy, but some of us already knew that........:gizmo:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.