Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 6 ft John Deere rotary hoe that has found a second use as a pasture or lawn aerator. Land vehicle Motor vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Vehicle Machine Auto part Agricultural machinery Lawn aerator Price is $495 + shipping and we can ship with your zip code for freight quote. Ken 1-866-528-3323

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are in central Ky about 1 hour south of Louisville, Ky on I-65 at exit 65. We welcome a visit, however, shipping is very inexpensive. Ken

·
Registered
733 Posts
You know Ken,
Thats the ONLY Problem I have with you...your TOO BLEEPIN FAR From me! :laugh:
I've seen you post MANY things which interest me..I'm sure a tour thru your lot would be the same!
But I'm sure SWMBO :crazy: loves that your far from me!

Shipping...does it go by weight or by pallet? IN other words, could a guy freight a pallet up with various things to save on shipping?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know Ken,
Thats the ONLY Problem I have with you...your TOO BLEEPIN FAR From me! :laugh:
I've seen you post MANY things which interest me..I'm sure a tour thru your lot would be the same!
But I'm sure SWMBO :crazy: loves that your far from me!

Shipping...does it go by weight or by pallet? IN other words, could a guy freight a pallet up with various things to save on shipping?
Shipping is mostly by weight, in addition, size and Freight class figures in also. Each implement has a NMFC # that the carrier uses for classification. For Example class 70 for a cultipacker would ship less expensive than the exact same weight sickle bar mower at a NMFC class of 85. Carriers like pallets to be 48 or less wide and max out at about 12 ft. Sounds complicated, but, it is not. Mixed implements on 1 pallet is classed at the highest rated implement class on the pallet. Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts