Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JD7backhoe.jpg

Asking $6,000.00 CAD OBO. Located near Arthur, Ontario, Canada.
Fits John Deere 55 series compact tractors (755, 855, 955). Like new and always stored indoors. Never used commercially. Very low hours, excellent condition.

I bought it new and had it on my 955 but I've seldom used it. If you want to make me an offer, please do. I'm a reasonable guy but I've no need to give it away. Please keep in mind this backhoe is like new and has less than 5 hours on it. If you're looking for one of these on the used market, don't let this one slip through your fingers!

Included:
- 14" wide bucket.
- the brackets that clamp-on the tractor frame side stub extensions and associated tapered pins that connect the backhoe front frame arms.
- the rear notch brackets that accept the backhoe frame at the rear of the tractor.
- backhoe transport lock pins.
- tractor lift arm safety link.
- slow moving vehicle sign and bracket.
- all backhoe controls and hoses.
- owners manual.

NOT included:
- the tractor frame side stub extensions themselves.
- the "power beyond" kit (the tractor mounted hydraulic adapter kit) is NOT included. This is a hose and coupler arrangement that connects the backhoe to the tractor's hydraulics. If your tractor does not already have this you will need to get the power beyond kit from your JD dealer.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,655 Posts
I had a #7 on my 650. Wish I had that hoe on my 2320. GREAT hoe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is your backhoe still for sale.

I am new to this thread. I know this is an old post but just wondering if it is sold.

·
Administrator
17,513 Posts
Since the original poster hasn't been online since 6/17/14, and he hasn't replyied to other inquiries, we will assume it's not available anymore and close this thread. The OP can PM me if that is not the case to reopen it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.